söndag 13 mars 2011

Backgrounds


We are studying animation in school right now. Not my favorite subject since you have to understand Flash, which I don't, at this point. I got the assignment to create an information video about the microwave owen. And now you think, that subject sucks! But you wouldn't really say that if you knew what the other subjects was, really they where worse.

However I have chosen to tell the history of the microwave oven instead of how it works. This made me abel to draw humans, oh yeah! I love to draw humans, who doesn't, right. I even managed to squeeze in God, a monster and some romance in my storyboard. I will share that one with you later.

Right now I'm working on my backgrounds in Illustrator. I love to work in Illustrator, it's so much easier than Flash, Photoshop and Indesign. Thought I share some of my backgrounds here on my blog.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar